We Want Good People Like You on Our Team!
Home Health & Wellness is a new, modern, private-duty home health care team that combines traditional home care with health and wellness coaching. Serving Hillsdale and Branch Counties, HH&W coaches will design and help execute a plan to empower our clients to be the best possible version of themselves.
If you would like to join our team, please see the openings below, then scroll down to submit your resume.
DO YOU WANT TO HELP OTHERS LIVE THEIR BEST LIVES?
Our clients are looking for healthcare partners they can trust, who they know have their best interests at heart, who are rooting for them, and supporting them to live their best lives. If you'd like to join our team and help empower our home healthcare clients, please see our job openings and then submit your contact information and resume using the form below.
WE ARE HIRING FOR:
Job Title: Home Health Aide (HHA)
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Salary: $10.00 – $13.00 per hour
Job type: Part-time
- Valid driver’s license
- Must possess reliable transportation
- Willing to work weekends
- Agree to criminal background check
- Assist with activities of daily living and personal care
- Encourage plan compliance with clients
- Routine housekeeping activities
- Provide companionship
- Escort clients to medical facilities & appointments
- Errands, shopping, & outings
- Help clients improve not only their physical health, but overall well-being
- Dedicated and supportive management working to assist you
- Family & Team like atmosphere
- Certification is not necessary, all training required will be provided
- Will provide unique assistant health coach training
- Advancement opportunities
SPONSORED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
After six months, team members can qualify for tuition sponsorship to become a Certified Health & Wellness Coach. All team members will receive training to become Assistant Health & Wellness Coaches.